Who we Are
We are a small engineering business based in Invercargill. We have a background in equestrian sports and have developed several riding arenas, so we understand the requirements. We travel regularly to Europe and the UK to research arena surfaces and the best type of tools to maintain them.We have developed the Kiwi Arena Rake to be easy to use, robust, effective and at an affordable price.
BUY DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER AND SAVE.
- Models for sand, crusher dust, lime chip, rubber and fiber blend surfaces.
- Easy to handle and operate
- Aeration tynes and leveling blade
- Fully galvanised steel for long life
- Steel wheels- no tyre issues!
- Tow behind quad bike or tractor mounted options
- Various width options
- Optional side blade
- Made in New Zealand
- From $2150 + GST
- Optional Sideblade $295 + gst
- Optional Bump Wheel $150 + gst
(Excluded GST & Freight)
Width:- 1.5 meter ($2,150 plus GST)
2 meter ($2,400 plus GST)
2.5 meter ($2,850 plus GST)
3 meter ($3,250 plus GST)
Fixed Angle Rear Blade
Width: 2 meter ($4500 plus GST)
Rear Slated Toller
Suits Imported Fibre surfaces
Add on options
|Rubber Surface kit||$190|
|Heavy Duty Tynes||Cost depends on width|
|Heavy Duty Abrasion Resistant Blade||Cost depends on width|